For more information on how CertiPath can help ensure the correct implementation of a PKI-based PACS, please contact us.
Pairing CertiPath’s Trusted PACS Project Management Office (PMO) with CertiPath Certified Integrators for installation and final connections provides a multi-pronged approach that delivers unmatched levels of installation assurance.
Supporting your team with expertise in the installation of high-assurance PACS, CertiPath’s Trusted PACS PMO will:
- Facilitate all communication of requirements to vendors and installers
- Work through all installation and integration issues, ensuring the original system requirements are met
- Protect against technical errors, willful misuse, and environmentally induced problems
- Certify the installation at time of completion against the requirements and applicable standards
Delivery of a Trusted PACS solution that is up and running from day one.
CertiPath’s PMO service is the best risk mitigation available for your PACS. The service includes:
- Stakeholder management
- Internal team (Force protection, Financial management, Security management, etc.)
- External teams (Hardware vendors, Integrators)
- Schedule management
- Program milestones
- Project schedules
- Schedule risk mitigation actions
- Installation management
- Vendor coordination
- Integrator systems management
- Preparation for Initial Authority to Operate milestone